Friday, August 11, 2006

hahh, what a story.
as i already wrote it, Gosia's boss went crazy a bit, completely upsetting Gosia n me. basically, he was behaving rude towards Gosia, instead of telling her his problem. then on saturday he cut her hours all of the sudden, and on the next monday he told her a lot of stupid things. anyway, i got pissed off, and on the next day, i went there, told him that i'm pissed off with him, and gave his money back. well, he nearly exploded. to be fair, i have to tell that he was very stressed because of the works in his house, but any how, he kicked me out of his house. the next day he said to gosia to be friends again, and today, in the company of a beer, he acknowledged that his behaviour was not "appropriate" n i got my money back. i hope this is the end of the story.
i forgot sth: today he gave gosia 60 pounds, for us to go to a restaurant somewhere. i hope he won't mention it, when they'll have some problems in the future... maybe he is just a good guy, mortal, with mistakes, like us

ps.: the food was excellent, we had a good time

3 Comments:

At 9:24 am , Blogger Balint said...

DEAR Julie,
the feeling you have, is a firm belief in me. I am looking forward to seeing you! Don't know when or where, but soon!
I love your blog, too! It reflects you, just as you wanted!
Bisous!

 
At 1:43 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy Balint !!!
Its so good to seeeeeeeee you after a loooonggg time ..your blog rocks !
The pics are great !!! And guess what ...I found myself in ur blog !! That was the greatest surprise..though I ddnt understand the language , but I can make out that these words are for meeeeeeeeee...ha ha ha
"Ani, az indiai csako. A disco jo volt, legalabbis az elso masfel ora, aztan jott a hip-hop section... Bar azt is vegig roptuk."

Now I ll visit ur blog everyday ! Take care man !! miss u very much!

 
At 7:52 pm , Blogger Balint said...

HEY ANIIII!
what a great surprise to see your comment here! in fact it is not a surprise at all! but i'm happy!!
I'm writing about you in a few places! Good things only! :)
my blog moved:
balintmedve.blogspot.com

u are very welcome to visit my blog, i would be happy!
and you are very welcome in Hungary too! i would be pleased to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home