Thursday, August 10, 2006

hi
things had gone a bit crazy recently, but eventually everything seems to be sorted out. Gosia's boss realized that he was stupid, making some mistakes and they made peace with each other. Though I had a chat with with him, and now he only has a problem with me, apparently with me offending him. I don't mind it at all, I was right.
anyway, now I only have to be bothered with my journey, and to enjoy my last few days in London. it's sad in a way... However, I'm having a good time in here, with my Poziomka.

just to remind u all, u can find all my pictures so far uploaded on this website:
http://www.box.net/public/ji82pfu9je
note, that the pics in the outer folder hide subfolders! click on the pics, to see the remainder.

on sunday we rode our bikes, we finally ended up in Hampstead Heath, in a huge, beautiful park, which is the wildest one in London (relatively untouched nature, considering its location)
see the pics here:
http://www.box.net/public/lor2z0d8aj
We got quite tired by the end of the day.

Some more pics: Nora celebrated her 22nd birthday in July, she and Nick, a greek guy, organised a barbeque party. lots of food, drinks, music, chating and fun. the party lasted till late in the night.
http://www.box.net/public/pc0i63ayl9

lately, we've been playing chess with Gosia, she is getting better and better. yesterday she beat me, for the first time. (ok, with some help)

all right then, that's it for now,
bye 2 u all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home